Parks board members Linda Harrett, Sharon Sandlin-Cunningham, are both retired school teachers and member Curtis Wells, a retired public safety officer, all share the common goals of:
- improving the quality of small town life through parks and recreation
- increased services to all community members and visitors
- increasing and renewing the community tree canopy
- recreational redevelopment of the riverfront
- revitalization of inactive FEMA greeenspaces
The Parks Board welcomes and encourages public comments by email or by attendance at our monthly meetings. We meet the second Tuesday of each month, 5:30 pm at the Town Hall.
Patty Love is an elected official and serves as the clerk-treasurer of the Town of Utica.
The elected Utica Town Council maintains oversight authority of the Parks Board.